VIVO360, Inc. is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
The Executive Assistant Position assists the President of VIVO360. The President of VIVO360 is responsible for the overall vision of the company. They bring in clients, manage accounts and make sure each aspect of the company is running smoothly. The President’s job encompasses all roles of the company. The Executive assistant position is unique because of the many aspects the assistant will be overseeing.
They will also be up to date on all new/ future trends and marketing platforms.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing/advertising and the digital space. This person should be a self-starter and self-motivated to implement innovative ideas. We need someone to come in and hit the ground running. The individual should have strong people and project management skills. The candidate should be a problem-solver, imaginative, highly collaborative and excel in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also act as the Office Manager making sure that every department has what it needs to perform smoothly.
- Answering telephones, screening, logging and placing calls.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, etc.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Make sure the office runs smoothly.
- Conduct interviews for interns.
- Update Social Media as necessary.
- Coordinate Office outings and parties.
- Arrange travel.
- Prepare budget sheets and pitch power points.
- Help new employees set up.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous secretarial experience required.
- Previous Agency experience preferred.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of file-setup.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
Interested? Please email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org