VIVO360, Inc. is looking for a Digital Content Intern.
The Digital Content Intern is a key role in the VIVO360 brand in the digital space. This person will keep VIVO360 up to date on not only internal affairs but external affairs as well. This intern will be completely plugged into the digital world and will have a great understanding of what content means in a time period where information is everything.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
The Digital Content Intern will be responsible for creating VIVO360’s monthly newsletter, updating VIVO360’s social media accounts and traveling with the President to their multiple speaking engagements.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing/advertising and the digital space. This person should be a self-starter and self-motivated to implement innovative ideas. We need someone to come in and hit the ground running. The individual should have strong people and project management skills. The candidate should be a problem-solver, imaginative, highly collaborative and excel in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also act as the Office Manager making sure that every department has what it needs to perform smoothly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write VIVO360’s monthly newsletter.
- Attending a four year university or college.
- Previous Agency experience preferred.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of file-setup.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Skills in using resources effectively and efficiently; reliable work habits; ability to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
Interested? Please email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org