VIVO360, Inc. is looking for a Web Developer.
VIVO360 is looking for a well versed web developer who can build out responsive websites. The developer will be one part coder and one part designer. A hybrid of the two. They are able to create dazzling user interfaces, new features and bulletproof code. The candidate will have the opportunity to develop an array of projects. They will need to be well-versed in web, social and mobile applications. They need to know what’s new in digital marketing and be able to push the boundaries of what already exists.
The ideal candidate must be hands-on, collaborative, a strong communicator, work well in a fast-paced environment and be open to change. The candidate must have an eye for detail, a passion for quality and a drive to develop solutions that have never been done before.
- Strong experience PHP (LAMP-stack), with solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience integrating with APIs (such as Facebook or Google Maps)
- Experience with MySQL database design and integration
- Familiarity with version control systems (such as SVN or Git)
Additional skillset considered a plus:
- Experience leveraging front-end libraries, such as Raphael and JQuery, for web animations
- Experience building mobile web applications
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web service models
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Zend or Symphony
- Experience with caching strategies (such as Memcached or APC)
Interested? Please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please add code samples and examples of work